A Christian Minority Educational Institution
Estd. 1960 | Affiliated to University of Kerala
Recognized by UGC under 2(f)/12(B) of UGC Act 1956
Recognized by NCTE | Re accredited with A grade by NAAC
MOUNT TABOR TRAINING COLLEGE
KOLLAM DISTRICT KERALA STATE PIN - 689 695
Classes are conducted in the college in two sessions. The morning session starts at 9.45 a.m., the students assemble in the general hall and conduct the prayers. and the afternoon session starts at 1.45 p.m. Tutorials/Lab/Practicum are conducted from 9.00 am. to 9.45 am. and 4.00 pm. to 5.00 pm.
1. Bio-metric attendance will be registered for each student; the attendance record of the student will be displayed in the college website
2. Students shall apply for leave in the leave record form issued from the office. A student, who needs leave, shall apply in the prescribed leave record to the Principal with the prior permission and signature of the class teacher
3. The grade for the attendance will be reported to the university for each semester and will be published in the mark list
4. Permission to attend university examinations will be granted only if :
a) A student has more than 75% attendance in college based activities and 90% attendance in school based activities.
b) A student has submitted all the practical works of the curriculum.
5. Only those students who secure the required the minimum attendance in the semester and registered for the end semester examination is eligible to continue in the next semester.
6. Absence for 10 consecutive working days without leave application, will automatically be removed from the rolls of the college without notice.