A Christian Minority Educational Institution
Estd. 1960 | Affiliated to University of Kerala
Recognized by UGC under 2(f)/12(B) of UGC Act 1956
Recognized by NCTE | Re accredited with A grade by NAAC
MOUNT TABOR TRAINING COLLEGE
KOLLAM DISTRICT KERALA STATE PIN - 689 695
The admission to the B.Ed course 2017-19 (Two Year Programme) of this college (Aided) commences on 20.05.2017. The application forms are available in the college office. The Application form and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the following link. The application should be submitted in the college on or before 17.07.2017.
Date of Publication of Rank List : 19.07.2017
Date of Admission : 24.07.2017
Date of commencement of Class : 27.07.2017
1. Students allotted for admission to the course will have to submit the following certificates at the time of admission.
(i) Transfer Certificate from the college last attended
(ii) S.S.L.C Book
(iii) Mark lists of the qualifying degree (Complete set)
(iv) Degree Certificates (Qualifying certificates)
(v) Eligibility Certificate (In the case of students whose qualifying degree is from Universities other than University of Kerala)
(vi) A recent conduct certificate
(Two self attested copies of all the certificates should also be submitted)
Admission will not be granted failing to produce anyone of the above
2. The students admitted to the college should pay the fees along with the special fees and Caution Deposit.
3. Stipends and scholarships are paid as per government rules to such students as are declared eligible.
4. Admission to the college is subject to the rules and regulations of the Government / University / NCTE.
5. Students seeking admission to the women’s hostel will have to give application for the same in the prescribed form, which is available in the college office.