- Attendance will be taken by the staff at the beginning of the class in the forenoon and after noon and in each optional class.
- No student shall be absent from the class with out prior sanction for leave.
- Leave will not be usually granted on the days of examination.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those who are absent themselves on insufficient grounds.
- Coming late is a disturbance to both the teachers and their classes. Students are therefore expected to be present in the classes before the second bell.
- Students are strictly prohibited from abstaining from the classes. If there is sufficient reason to be absent from a class, it should be done with the prior permission of the concerned lecturer as well as the principal.
- Leave must be applied for and sanctioned in advance. As a rule, written application for leave should be submitted at least one day in advance in the prescribed format.