Mount Tabor is the hillock of transfiguration of Jesus Christ. The vision of Mount Tabor Training College is to transform and transfigure the students to be empowered teachers who engage teaching as a service and a sacrifice to save the learner from the darkness of evil and lead towards the light of wisdom.
To equip the prospective teachers to become engaged citizens who are physically healthy, emotionally intelligent, personally effective, socially responsible, aesthetically sensitive, who have character, commitment and courage with global consciousness and local connectedness.
- To motivate student teachers to become transformative teachers who demonstrate faith in their thought, wisdom in words, courage in deeds and service as a symbol of their life.
- To mould the self to fully functioning personalities who integrate cognitive and affective talents in the classrooms to make learning a pleasant experience for the learners.
- Extending the teacher education services to the community for the well-being of the society
- Exploring the educational scenario to supplement, support and intervene in the educational sphere to make it more effective.
- Promoting quality of Teacher Education in the light of a Christian understanding of the world and society.
H. H. Moran Mar Baselios Marthoma Didimos I, Valiya Bava, (Patron)
- Very Rev. C.O. Joseph Remban, (Manager)
- Rev. Fr. K. V. Paul, (Secretary)
- Rev. Fr. Habeeb Joseph, (Bursar)
- Dr. Sunny Skariah, (Principal)
- Very Rev. Gabriel Samuel Remban
- Very Rev. Younan Samuel Remban
- Very Rev. Peter Thomas Remban
- Rev. Fr. Benjamin Mathen
- Rev. Fr. Yohannan Thomas
- Rev. Fr. David Koshy
- Rev. Fr. Philip Mathew
- Rev. Fr. Markose Geevarghese
- Rev. Mother Superior, Mount Tabor Convent
- The Principal, St. Stephen’s College (Member Ex- officio)